hmmmm..

blog?it is almost same function of diary...but one good reason is i can share what happen in my life wif u..so..enjoy my blog k:)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

BiG dAy

i called my mum yesterday..i told her about the date that we decided as our big day.. n alhamdulillah my mum said..ok..it's up to me..she totally agreed wif me..n 2 hours ago..my sister called me n said why i choose sunday..not saturday..she said that it'll be good n easier if the ceremony be in just one day..not two days..so i said to her that it's ok..to be in just one day..akad n the reception..but i want sunday..not saturday..finally she said ok n abah also agreed wif the date..alhamdulillah..i hope my dear's family will be agree too..pray 4 us k:)

2 comments:

  1. 5/12 belah aku...12/12 belah fareis..tp kna tgg 25% cnfrmation g..doa2kn la ek

    ReplyDelete